Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Welcome Baby Ella!


Welcome Ella! Posted by Picasa

Well, my cousin Jonathon and his wife Emily finally get to see their bundle of joy! Ella was born Feb. 3rd near 8pm our time (they're in Norfolk, VA). From what I hear through the grapevine, everybody's great, healthy and already at home!

My uncle sent out this picture, being the proud first-time grandpa, among others. I do have to say, she is a beautiful newborn. There aren't many of those! I was so pleased to hear the name "Ella" being used. You may recall that that was my preferred name for Ava back when I wrote this blog entry, "What's in a Name?", but it was vetoed by Paul. For every thing a reason, right?

Congratulations, Emily & Jon (as well as my Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle David - first timer grandparents)! Hopefully, they will tell us more through emails or their blog (http://babykalbach.blog.com/).