Monday, January 17, 2005

Week 18 - And she's getting larger...


Trying the old ski pants on in Tahoe at 18 weeks. Posted by Hello

For the long weekend, Paul and I traveled up to Tahoe with his sisters, their families, and their cousin Christine and her family. Before we left, I was told by the doctor to stay out of aerobic activities through the 3-day altitude acclimation process. So, no snowshoeing or cross-country skiing, but it left all sorts of time for snowman building and taking the kids sledding. The funny part, which deserved a picture itself, was trying to put on the old ski pants so that I could stay dry. I've grown so much, that I needed to take out the plastic string from a kitchen garbage liner and use it to try to close the pants. It worked for a while, although it did break once as I got up out of the snow! The babies' weight now requires that I sleep on my side at night - sleeping on my back will now restrict the bloodflow that runs down my spine to the babies. Sleeping is starting to get tough and I really feel that a body pillow will become increasingly necessary.