Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alessandro the Wedding Crasher

Wedding #2 - Tracy to Addi (2 months old)
Wedding #1 - my cousin Jimee to Barry (3-weeks)
Wedding #3 - Krista to Kleve (3 months)
I may have mentioned that we have been invited to 5 weddings in the span of 6-months. And, even though the invitation haven't included his name, I've needed to bring Alessandro since he's still too small to stay with a babysitter (don't worry - I've checked with the brides beforehand).

I thought that I'd start a photo compilation of him and all these beautiful brides. I didn't think to do this with the first wedding, my cousin's when Alex was just 4-weeks old, but I think I can photoshop something later...

So, here's Alex with bride and groom Krista and Kleve. Soon to come will be Tracy and Addi and I'll have to photoshop Alex into a photo with Jimee'. Soon to come will be Tina and Neil, who we will see next month at the same venue where Paul and I got married six-years ago.