Saturday, October 04, 2008

Addicted to Facebook

My friend Ian was talking about Facebook as we chatted and watched our children in the Kid Zone section of our local art and wine festival. He was so excited because it connected him with a ton of friends from high school and fired him up like it was our 20th high school reunion all over again. It got me curious. I tried it. I made friends...a lot of friends. Heck, even my pediatrian has a facebook page (you know you have a hip pediatrician when she's got a facebook page!).

Turns out, I like seeing what friends, both good and acquaintance, are up to. It's a little window into their world as well as a place to leave a one-lined vent. Often, this is just what a crazed mother entrenched in a kids' world needs. Need a friend -- or a lot of friends? Try it...and look me up.