Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Looks like Grandpa Braxton??

This picture in particular reminds me of my Grandpa Braxton. It's probably the square jaw/head that gets to me. There's another photo where he looks just like the other side of the family where he's giving the camera what we lovingly refer to as "the Curletto stare" - ever see Paul really study something??
Ava was nick-named "Little Bird" early on for her fine features and big mouth that would open unbelievably large for food. Bettina was dubbed "Helga" for her stout German-like temperament or "Nay-nay Girl," based on the sound of her cry. I've started calling Alessandro "Frog-Man" because he still hasn't unfurled his little feet -- they're curled up under him like a little frog ready to jump away. He really does not like to have them stretched out, which I have to do to either change his diaper or put him in the Baby Bjorn. Posted by Picasa