Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Casting Call - They Got the Job!

Well, turns out that Ava and Bettina will be spending their 8th month anniversary posing for the camera, trying to help a company called Adeza promote more of their pre-term labor screening tests called a Fetal fibronectin test.

The funny thing is that I myself needed this test during my pregnancy with the twins. I wrote about it during my 30th week of pregnancy in this blog-journal here in the entries at the bottom called, "7 Weeks Left - Or So We Hope" and "And, the Verdict Is... Bed-rest."

Should be an interesting process. Both Paul and I will go together to the shoot, which should last only a couple of hours (they're guessing 2). What an interesting start to the kids' college funds. Afterwards, we will pack up the kids and head up toward Tahoe where we are supposed to meet Scott and Nicole at my sister's house. We will be there until Tuesday and hope to enjoy the snow and the time away. Since Nicole is pregnant, we will likely stick to less-potentially impacting sports such as cross-country, snow shoeing or just plain hiking in the snow.